Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Here are pictures...that I have put off putting up...

I know that Christmas was about 200 years ago...but I figured better late than never? Soo here is our tree and the gifts!

This is the only picture of me from Christmas time this year... :)

The parents!

Far too much excitement to contain it!

Here is the lovely Marstrand! You can see the castle in the back.

My youngest and cutest cousin Celia!

My twin cousins Johan and Lucas seem to like each other :)

There are rocks like this alllll over Sweden. It seems as if all the waterfront I have come across is made up like this.

Windiest day everrr. I love the ocean.

This is a bit of the countryside in Grimeton, where I live! Fields surrounded by forests.

This is the only real sunset I have experienced in Sweden. Nothinggg measures up Bellingham's sunsets.

Snow. Yupp. I don't love snow. It is pretty. But it is so colddd. So I prefer to stay inside by the fire :)

I do admit it looks nice! Though it doesn't last long before it is an icy mess.

Sweden=Sverige if you for some reason didn't know that.

Sledding at the golf course! No time to be lost!

Most of the AFS kids took part in a ski trip at a place called Ramundberget. In other words...a place it takes a very long time to get to....and is nothing short of the coldest place I have ever been to. If you look closely...you'll notice that Sweden does in fact NOT have any mountains! I mean...sort of...but there are no peaks like I am used to.. Still very beautiful nonetheless!

Sweden is fulllll of candy! Three bowls of chocolate...and a huge bowl of candy goes very quickly!

These are my wonderful cabin mates!

Elif is my friend from Turkey!

I started drawing on these shoes monthssss ago...and now they are finally doneeee! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog... :)
    Are you an exchange student in Sweden?

    And btw, those shoes are pretty cool!

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an exchange student in Sweden! Are you?

    Thank you:) I like art..!

    ReplyDelete